Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And... Hello Again.

*sweeps off the cobwebs*

If you are still here... well then, HIIIIIEEEEE!!! :D

Life has been really busy recently, moving into a new home, getting into a new routine, all the weekend housewarming tea parties... Gosh!

So yes, scrapbooking and blogging took a backseat for a bit. But now I'm back, and ready to get going :)

I have a few projects that I'll be sharing over the next couple of days.

A gift that I made for Avery and her parents of Avery's Bucket List. The 5 month old little girl has just passed on though, before my present reaches her hands. But I hope that it will be a good keepsake for her parents :(

Also made a farewell gift for my intern at work. Sweet and highly intelligent girl. I'm telling ya, she's on a scholarship and sooooooooo gonna be my boss some day! So Dileen, if you are reading this, that's why I'm being nice to you! I have a motive here! Haha, ok I'm kidding!

And finally, a handcrafted box inspired by quaint Parisian cafe shop fronts, to house a guest book for my friend's wedding. This is also a guest design project for Mini Album Scraps. Check out the site for awesome swaps, as well as exclusive laser diecuts (which I used for this project).

So yep, bye for now. I'll go take photos of those projects and do watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment