Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

It's Christmas Eve! Are you done with your christmas shopping yet? I sure hope you are... Well, I'm not, haha. Cos well... my baby has been hospitalized, AGAIN. But some "good" came outta it. Well, I didn't have time to shop for presents, and there's really nothing much to do in hospital, so I MADE some presents instead! Yup, lotsa scrappy goodness!

So from tomorrow onwards, i'll be starting a "12 Days of Christmas" series. I'll be sharing a scrappy present a day, presents that I made for some of my girl friends (the guys get non-scrappy stuff, they will just get their present late) and also some minis that I made but didn't post previously. That's to make up for the lack of blogging recently haha. I've been lagging behind when it comes to blogging, but I've still been creating! So I'll now give you 12 projects in one sitting! Hehe.

Watch for the posts starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment