Tuesday, June 28, 2011

August Scrapbeach Beach Theme Charm Swap

I am super duper early! It's June and I'm already done with my August charm swap. hehehe. Anyway, here are my August charms. The theme set by JoAnn is "Beach"... and i created a dolphin tag for my blue/aqua charm.

"A Dolphin totem can show you how to enter
the waters of life and then with breath and sound
call forth what you most need or desire."

The presentation tag is based on a tattoo designed by Halie Tee. It combines a dolphin with a treble clef. I glimmer misted the tag in blue and yellow... representing the ocean and sand, with tinge of pink to accent.


I then crackled the tag with rock candy distress crackle to get that sea glass effect.

and included some half pearls and dew drops.

Honestly, I think my creation for this month is very different from my July's. This month's focus is more on the presentation tag than the charm inself actually... hmmm... but i hope the ladies will still like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment