Sunday, February 20, 2011

And There Were 2 Bears Mini Album

Beautiful grungy papers Tim Holtz has. Wanted a mini album for my baby boy, so I had Drew titled the mini "And There Were Two Bears". But on hindsight, the paper line ain't the most suitable for a baby album. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh well. Everyone makes mistakes I guess :)

Doesn't matter, think I can fix it... By... converting all the baby photos to sepia or b/w. That should blend well with the paper line then? hehe

See these kraft and black chipboard alphas with faux stitching? Love 'em! Yet another collaboration between American Crafts and the local scrapbook store Papermarket... So these are exclusive! Found nowhere ele in the world, just like those in my Memento Mori Album.

Likewise, if you want a pack, just leave me a message and I'll be glad to help you purchase them. They are going for $9.90 in store :)



Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely mini with that trendy, lightly distressed look. Bet the sepiaed photos would look great in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVe what you create! you are very talented! love your work

    ReplyDelete